Are You Seeing It? Or Is It Just Me...

01:07 khadijamuzaffar 0 Comments


So I changed this blogs' layout recently, and as you can see above, it's this new coral-themed thing. Ever since a cousin of mine gifted me this amazing coral nail polish, I've been obsessed with coral. And I changed the Header font from plain old courier (which is what I use for my posts) to a delicious sounding Homemade Apple Sauce :P
I STILL NEED HELP WITH THE HEADER THOUGH!! More on that later.

Anyway, I've noticed that sometimes, you need to refresh the page in order to get the updated layout, which is kind of annoying. So: If you do not see the above pictured layout, PLEASE refresh your page.

This is important cause I put SO much effort into the layout and if you cant see it, well, then I might as well have stuck to the original thing. Which is this right below:


So pink, I know right?! 
Anywayy. Having delivered my message, I fly to the stars now. Hehaho. Fezix Teym. Kbai.
xxx
Khadija Khadija Khadija. Lolvut.


0 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think!