High On Faith

03:04 khadijamuzaffar 2 Comments




Hahahaha. No. No forced laughter. Today, I only wonder. I wonder about all my dreams. I only have around four or five dreams. So in a way, that makes it all easier, no? Just pray for those five things. And in the end, if you didn't get them, despite all that praying, know that at least you tried. And that there must be some betterment. Of course, I wonder, if I should pray for something I know will not really happen. But I think that's where your faith in Allah is tested, in a way. You're supposed to believe that nothing is impossible. And well, nothing IS. For Him at least, nothing is impossible. But then, do we live in a state of disbelief? Do we keep our eyes open, waiting for the impossible to become possible? I don't know. I think we're supposed to believe that it will happen. We are supposed to believe that and be happy and not ask questions about how and when because that is not our job. Our job is to pray and have faith.


And it's not that hard. Just thinking about the impossible makes you happy. Like some unknown force is propelling you towards happiness. And even if you don't get it, you're satisfied because you know you're gonna get something better in return. So yeah. Today, I wonder.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think!