Framing Up Life.

09:29 khadijamuzaffar 12 Comments


Omg am I the only one who spends the whole day doing nothing?

I get up late.

Eat. Drink. Whine about how fat I'm getting.

I write this with a skipping rope by my side. A skipping rope I used only once. Thigh gap? What thigh gap?

Hello Summer '13.
And hello Ramzan. 


So. I saw this thing on Instagram (I'm obsessed with instagram) where somebody had been gifted these beautiful self made frames. They had motivational quotes inside them, and they were beautiful. So I realized I had a few frames lying around somewhere, and i could hopefully make something similar. I only had ONE frame; the rest got mixed up somewhere during packing. But no worries. The body achieves what the mind believes. 
Yes. Too many motivational quotes for a week. Yikes.
Here is how I made the (beautiful?) frame you all can see in the top photo. Lol.

You'll need:
  • A frame (preferably a plain one)
  • Paper
  • Cardboard
  • Scissors
  • Permanent Markers


1. Begin by writing out your desired quote on a piece of paper. I  preferred jumping in with a marker straight away instead of using a pencil first. Cut it out.
 


2. Next, cut out a piece of cardboard that's just the size of your frame. yes you need a frame, you genius! :P I had no shortage of boxes, yet I just used a shoe box. 

3. Now you have three pieces which look somewhat like this.


4. Line up your frame and cardboard to make sure its a perfect fit, and trim any edges that aren't.


5. Trace around the inside of your frame to mark the place where you're gonna paste your quote.

6. Add some glue. It's such a gorgeous day when you find you have art supplies, isn't it? ^_^


7. Paste your quote. 


 8. And then paste your frame. 


And there you go. You have a frame. Add some string to the back side, and you can hang it up wherever you please. 

Here's a photo from my instagram.


I've got some sneakers that I'm planning to tweak around with. Let's see what happenssss :P
Till then,
Live. Laugh. Love.
xxx
Khadija M.

12 comments:

  1. Lol cute :P
    Gift me one? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely gonna try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a really good idea. keep it up!
    and i love your blogs <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty neat. More of such creative stuff would be wonderful though I might not see it all :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha thanks :P
      I'll make sure you see it all :3

      Delete
  6. make one for me that says: I LOVE FOOD.
    LOTS OF LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think!