OMG I can hazz Emily VanCamp?

10:49 khadijamuzaffar 5 Comments


Okay, let me be honest. I got tired of Revenge pretty soon last year or so. But the only reason I'm watching it again is because of how amazing Emily VanCamp is. More so, I'm in love with Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke. How incredible is that woman?!

She moves around so calmly and gracefully, she's ultra relaxed and she seems SO intelligent, just silently observing everything and everyone. Ohh she is bril.

So I was browsing the internet, when I came across this post that cracked me up. It's like they admire her, but they're silently dissing the weak points of the show as well. Perf.

Come to think of it, I feel like such a slob now :|
I think it's time I learnt a new language. Or rode a horse. Or took my dogs for a walk. (Most practical idea ever, KD.)

Ugh. Loads of self-loathing coming up. I think I'll go fix up them sneakerss. I finally washed them :') 
Time to hone my artistic abilities. See ya'.
xoxo
K.

5 comments:

  1. OMGGAAYYY. Loveee ittt! She sure is amazingg :')

    Keep it up sis :*
    Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. goojob beta. keep moving. if u rest, u rust. ~zubiedoobie

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think!