Cake: A Study

07:36 khadijamuzaffar 2 Comments


Again, I'm not going to say much, except to tell you that the cake in question (or in study) was this amazing one, which is a family favorite of ours. And the best part about it is, it has only five ingredients so you can whip it up in no time. (I usually overbake mine just a little bit, resulting in THE MOST RIDICULOUSLY EASY brownies EVER!!) (and you don't need cooking chocolate omg??!!!)




In other news, this winter business has gone on long enough, i want summer nowww. I really don't like these foggy, biting-cold-wind kind of days. Me and winter, we just don't get along :/ Sorry House Stark, but Winterfell just seems like a huge no :/ 







What I find somewhat funny (and irksome too) is that I took exactly zero pictures of the cake itself :))))) So I guess a more apropos title would have been 'Cake Batter: A Study'. But oh well, you win some you lose some. (?????) Although to be fair, by the time it finished baking, there was no decent lighting left (i love natural light), and also v v hungry :}








 I find this short sporadic rambling/posting really refreshing, to be honest. Also, I was about to write 'tbh', but then I thought of how my Communication Skills teacher would disapprove, and thought better of it. Do I get points/cookies/edible-rewards for being an awesome student? I really should.
xxx

Khadija The Model Student O:)

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think!